for not italian people

If you can't read Italian, click here for the English version: fakotofactory.blogspot.com

mercoledì 28 dicembre 2011

english version

Hello Guys,
at this link www.fakotofactory.blogspot.com you will find the twin blog of this one that you are reading.
Why a mirror site? Because I need exercise for my poor English... Isn't it a motivation strong enough?
Much more of the 50% of the readers isn't Italian, so I think it is necessary to increase the communication between us.

Thank's to my lovely wife! She supervises my un-grammatical writing (not excluded this post). (Or, at least, she tries to do her best).

Per i lettori Italiani non cambierà nulla, scrivo prima nella lingua che conosco meglio (e suppongo sia l'italiano), e poi passo tutto dall'altro lato!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ogni opinione è ben accetta!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...